Monday, April 02, 2007

Can you keep it up?

Okay. So we went and did Karaoke again on Saturday night by our own selves (brad and me). We had fun, we had a fight beforehand, but managed to salvage the night, which is amazing. We are both pretty committed to our points of view, so the fact that we could get over it in time to to go out was cool. In general, we do not fight, we manage to work through things and talk them out. Brad is my biggest cheerleader, and I am DEFINITELY his. I think he rocks the casbah, among other things. So anyway, we went to go check out a new place (to us) in the hood and we had a few beverages, sang a few tunes. Then it took 4-EVER to get a cab. There was this guy that had a really weird looking car but all the guys outside smoking were like, totally into it. So needless to say after several wobbly pops I blurt out to the guy "Those guys totally want to jizz on your car, man!" and Brad was like laughing his ass off and the guy was like, "umm, thanks..."... LOL... Luckily I did not get beat up by the guys standing there, it was all surreal and hilarious. Like, why was the guy at the karaoke bar at 2:00 in the morning, cruising around the parking lot in his Kit car. So dumb. ALso the karaoke bar was weird. It was cute and cozy and seemed pretty busy, but no one was watching the performances... Like, I am the bar star, get with the program people. Well, I am SO not, but I like to think I am.
Anyway, work is sucking my ass so bad, I am SO not into people with low to no standards. I am trying to get on with me thing, but am SO demotivated it is not even funny.
I should not be a secretary anymore, it bites my ass.

Anyway, enough 'plainin for now.

Ciao.


Word of the Week: POUCH... Another word I like to say and it has many useful uses.

Shout out to Ella (we are going to stuff you with potatoes!) and P2.... and Brad the Wonder Boyfriend who is my inspiration, best friend and most handsomest good looking.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I wrote about that stupid car too! They totally did want to jizz on his car!!!

9:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home