Sunday, February 04, 2007

Life is waiting for you....

So, I have not been writing because I have been living my life. I am really happy right now, and so glad that things are going so great with Brad and me. He has been working really hard at expressing himself and it is doing wonders. I am so proud of him.
We went to Calgary to celebrate my birthday on the 20th of January, it was fun, low-key. Only 3 people showed up, but that was fine, and I had a great time, Brad and I were home in bed (hotel bed that is) by midnight and I was content and happy and not drunk or hungover the next day. Wow! What a great feeling. It made me realize how much I do NOT miss my old life and my unhealthy ways. I have a life now and it does not revolve around getting loaded and being lonely. I am spending my free time in healthy ways, doing crafts, taking care of myself and seeing Brad. We have been seeing a little less of each other, which is actually good. I know that I look forward to seeing him when I do and we make an effort to always have some type of activity planned, even if it is just hanging at home and cooking (eek! - I am learning to cook and enjoying it- what the H is happening to me?) or watching movies with the fabulous Miss Ella. She is such a great dog, I really love her. She gets thoroughly spoiled on love when she comes to town and she has her great life on the acreage too. She is such a good girl.
I am starting a new PERMANENT job tomorrow. I am really excited, nervous and looking forward to making a big positive impact. I will be supporting three directors who currently don't have an assistant, so it is all good. I am so happy to not be giving my money away to the stupid agencies anymore and to have some realy stability.
So WOW, 40 is great so far. I am truly blessed.

Word for the Week: VIBRANT - a word I get a lot, but yah, I am feeling it and not just acting happy. YAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home