Monday, December 04, 2006

Bah Humbug... or not?

Well, lot's new. I am working again, although this is only my 2nd day and already I am blogging from work... I am temping at an Alberta Government job, alas, the opportunity to seduce the canine and play on the internet all day. I guess it is good to start out slow, but this is a bit much... Oh well, I should not complain, at least I can "handle" it. I was a bit concerned about coming back to work to soon, but I might as well get paid to do nothing. I know that sounds negative, but I am just really still ambivalent about the whole thing.
On a really happy HAPPY note, Brad the wonder boyfriend told me he LOVES me too! I was shocked, surprised and surprised at HOW HAPPY IT MADE ME!!!! So that is AWESOME... Brad just moved into a new place, he was supposed to move the weekend before last, but the guy (landlord) ended up being a real weasel and idiot and is now dicking around with Brad's deposit, but hey, SUCKS to be him (the weasel landlord). But Brad's new place is WAY better than the one before, it has style, charm, underground parking, hardwood floors, a dishwasher and is right close to all the necessary amenities and me. (yay!) and Brad's work. (yay!) AND Miss Ella Toes can come stay on weekends. HOORAY! I have not met her yet, I am terrified she is going to growl at me and hate me!!! EEK! I did meet Brad's Dad though, he was a totally cool guy and very sweet. I dug him.
Brad has asked me to join him for Christmas at his folks place. Which is so sweet and thoughtful. All my friends are like "DO it! Are you crazy?!" and of course I am freaked out by the whole thing. I think it is so generous of him to ask me, and so lovely of his family to have me, but of course, Christmas in general is like a nightmare for me.... I am seriously considering it, at least going for dinner later on. I don't know about the whole presents thing... But, how nice to be considered... Really. SO NICE!
Otherwise, I am pretty much feeling good, I am about 75% better. My new meds are working well and I seem to be pretty much back to normal, except I have a bit of an "inside voice" and that is good. I suppose. I don't have to act out at EVERYTHING... LOL.
Miss Peanut was STILL laying eggs, so the MEAN mama took away the Peanut Hut (aka happy hut), I just don't think it is healthy for the wee girl to lay all those eggs!
Monsieur Pirate is going to the Vet next week to get all his bits checked out. He is just over one year old. Awwww! I love those guys soooooooooo much.

So, all in all, life is pretty good. I am Blessed.

Word for the Week: PANTHER... cause I like saying it. It just trips off your tongue. Mrowr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home