Thursday, October 05, 2006

So Good or No Good? SO GOOD!

Hello out there in blogland.
I don't think anyone actually reads this, I know of a few kind souls that take pity and read this. So thank you!!!
Well, check this out. I have been in Edmonton, ONE WHOLE MONTH!!! As of TODAY!... Weird. Sometimes, I think I am still in Fort McMurray only because I am unfamiliar with Edmonton still, but let me tell you, there is none of the yuckiness here. People are normal. And I know where all the North Side Shopping malls are. LOL... All the important stuff. I have not explored the neighborhood too much yet, although there seems to be lots of coffee shops and restaurants, so that is all good. And the FABULOUS, HOT and HANDSOME beau lives 4 minutes away, and that is WALKING to his place... Sometimes I get lazy and drive, how bad is that???
I got my settlement money from the ASSHOLE company that fired me that shall remain soulless and nameless... Weird... Very Weird. However, Brad and I are going to Chateau Lake Louise and staying in a SUPER Luxurious room all courtesy of the soulless nameless company. So thanks MOTHERCHUCKERS.... LOL!
I get to go sofa shopping now, I am sooo psyched. I want a sofa with Chaise. I have always loved chaise lounges. I really want one. Although the rest of my stuff is all old and out of date, but it will be SOOO awesome to be able to LOUNGE... sigh.
Oh yah, I just had a phsyical after not having a doctor for like 5 years. I am ALL fine and healthy, except I have really low iron so I am taking prescription iron supplements. So lots to be grateful for... I am one lucky girl and I am REALLY grateful.....
Word for the Week: BUNtocks... to celebrate bunalicious bootays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home