Thursday, October 19, 2006

No bounce in the pounce... sigh.

So, it's official, I am depressed. LOL... That isn't funny, but I guess it took a professional to tell me that for me to get it. So much has happened and I just keep going... and then it all catched up with me (uh, that would be CAUGHT up with me, apparently I am losing my language skills as well...)and I go POOF. So all is fine, I am just taking some time off to rest, regroup and catch my breath. I found a really good counsellor, she is not a quack or a native lover... (That is another story).... Unfortunately she told me there are no short cuts to getting back on my feet, I just have to take the time and take care of myself. Luckily, I have some $$ so I can take a little time off. I don't want to take too much time, but at least until the end of the month. My homework for this week is to do something special for my own self every day. That is harder than it sounds!!! What I want to do is stuff, for instance, reorganize my spare room. But that is not enjoyable or relaxing it is make busy work. I will do it, but that is not something for my own self. So today, I am not sure what I am going to do. Yesterday I gave myself a pedicure with BRIGHT RED SPARKLY nailpolish...
Brad and I are going to Calgary/Lake Louise tomorrow and I am really looking forward to it, I think we both need it. Brad has been working really hard and his main four footed gal, Miss Ella has sore toes, so that worries him. She will get treatment and be all fine, but it still worries her papa.
I am FINALLY signed up for orientation at the Edmonton Humane Society for early November, I am SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo HAPPY about that. I NEED DOG LOVE from the fur babes. I will be SOOO happy to get back into walking the fur babes and spoiling them. So these are all good things to be happy about.
That's all for now... I am looking at tattoos for my own self right now, that is SPECIAL... 40th coming up and I can't wait to get my 1/4 sleeve tatt. I have NO idea what to get, it has to be extra special because I am PSYCHED about turning 40... any ideas people????

Word for the Week: JOY, cause I think we all need some. It's a good thing. No I am not Martha Stewart but I did "cook" for Brad last night. I "made" salad... LOL!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home