Thursday, October 12, 2006

Stagnant: characterized by lack of development, advancement, or progressive movement

Oh good lord... I am jobless - AGAIN. or should I say AS USUAL... I quit the contract job I had that is a block away from me. One of the high maintenance snobs (Snob : One who affects an offensive air of self-satisfied superiority in matters of taste or intellect ) hung up on me, because he was wrong and I was telling him he was wrong. So, I quit. Not so much because of this loser, but because of a lot of undefined things that had accumulated over the last month. I am just listless, unengaged and on the verge of depression. The rest of my life is great, the boyfriend is AMAZING and we are building a nice relationship. He is still the only guy that I have ever dated, that I acutally like as a friend and admire as a person, and I want to pounce him every chance I get and the pouncing is GOOD!
Okay, that aside.... I think so much has happened in the last 6 months, MOVING, GETTING FIRED, MOVING AGAIN, GETTING A LAWYER, WINNING, all that and I am not talking to Cielia (best friend) right now :(
I think I have just been so intent on getting THROUGH all this crap and now it is catching up with me. I am not boo-hooing, just hurting a little. So I am going to take some time off (probably just the rest of the month) and recoup and lick my wounds. Also, I am going to get some counselling, it usually helps and invariably they say "stop being so hard on yourself"... It is a balancing act and not one that I have mastered yet. I finally have my settlement $$$, they had to put a hold on the money but I have access to it now. I am not rich by any means, but I don't have to worry for the moment, which is a blessing. So for now, I am just gonna try and lay low, bedazzle some more stuff (sparkles make EVERYTHING better) and chillax. Or try anyway. The boys will be either happy or mad that the mama is around, knowing old yin and yang, probably both. LOL.
Keep on rockin in the free world.
Word for the Week: Pantaloons, cause that is one of my favorite words and I like saying it and I like it when pets have PANTALOONS!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. Sparkles do make everything better! Keep on rockin' Cougar! And maybe take the weekend off, go out of town with that wonderful boyfriend of yours...

7:57 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home