Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sex? what sex?

Okay. I have been freaking for a whole day now. Like FREAKING.... I have had the Wee Peanut for 2.5 years... and last night, I found out that PEANUT is a GIRL... The kid has been laying eggs. ... I am still totally freaked out... What kind of crazy bird starts laying eggs all of a sudden? after 2.5 years??? I have been talking about my 2 boys (Peanut and Pirate) and everyone knows I have two sons..... OHMIGOD... I still can't take it in. I am taking Miss Peanut to the vet tomorrow. I am sure he/she is fine, but I want to make sure he/she has everything he/she needs since he/she decided to come out of the closet.... I don't know why I am so conflicted. I guess I liked being the only chick in the house.... and the only bitchy chick at that... LOL. Poor Miss Peanut... I got her/him a "happy hut" a few weeks ago and at first he/she ignored it, then sat ON it for a few weeks, and then finally went IN it and started laying EGGS.... Oh MAN.... I am like so freaked out. I don't love Peanut any less, Peanut is still Peanut... (there's no goodness in PEANUTS!)... so weird, eh???
I have been teasing Brad that I am going to make him EGGS for breakfast... that is the only joy I have been getting, is grossing him out with the thought of eating Peanut's eggs, for breakfast..., for one thing, as IF I would cook him breakfast... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway...
Good news: I am FINALLY going for Walk & Groom orientation at the Edmonton Humane society tomorrow night... then... DOG LOVE, here I COME! I am PSYCHED to molest some fur babes...
Other than that, I am still not working and not even remotely close to ready to be working... Looks like I will be taking November off. Once I am back on my feet, I will be raring to go, but the time is DEFINITELY not now.
My bird and I are having an identity crisis. I am sure that Peanut is not having any kind of crisis at all, just the mama is. Maybe Peanut has just had PMS for the last 2.5 years... maybe that is why he/she is the one man/woman band of SCRAM!!!!!

Word for the Week: Grace - What Peanut and I will need to live in the house with another woman.... urgh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Bird (girl) becomes a Bird (woman)! Peanut is still the best! Now quit bugging me about eating her eggs! Meh!

8:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home