Sunday, December 31, 2006

Good Riddance 2006

Well, here it is New Years Eve 2007 and not a moment too soon.
Brad and I still don't have plans.... But as long as we are together, that is my idea of a good start to the New Year.
2006 was sure not what I thought it would be, I would not wish what I went through on anyone, but I must admit, I am not only older, but wiser and I think a better human being.
I care for myself more, have healthier boundaries and lifestyle and a new home and for the first time, I am in love... I guess that is more than anyone can ask.

I look forward to turning 40 in a couple of weeks, but I really feel like I need to grow up some more. I don't know why, I am not irresponsible or immature, I just feel like life should be more serious at 40? Is that nuts?

Some resolutions: Lose weight, get in shape, dress up more, have more healthy fun and not be such a bitch.

Hmm, we'll see.

Christmas came and went and I survived. I went to Brad's parents' place and it was quiet and relaxing, although meeting the parents on Christmas Day is a little stressful, but I think it went well.

That's all for now.

Happy New Year everyone.

No word for the week. Just stay healthy and happy.

UPDATE: I am staying home ALONE on New Years eve. I could not be more unimpressed, uninspired and completely disillusioned.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Okay,

I was home alone, too, but I was throwing up. I wouldn't have been very good company. I'm sorry that happened. =( That really really sucks!

If you're around this week, and I'm feeling better, maybe we can do lunch?

11:47 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home