Thursday, December 21, 2006

ALMOST

Christmas is ALMOST here, which means it is almost OVER.... HOORAY.
My stomach has been upset all week.
I am definitely going to Brad's parents' place for dinner, I think it will be really nice. I will be nervous though, I will be meeting his brother and his mom for the first time.
I had the DELIGHT of meeting the Lovely Miss Ella Toes last weekend. I like to call her Ella Bella Sasquatch. (long story). She is SOOOOO sweet and loving. She LOVES the papa and she didn't sneeze at me either.
She has the cutest little dog belly.
She really has a sweet little personality and is a good hearted girl. So lovely!
I didn't think I could like Brad more, but meeting Ella Bella sealed the deal!
Last week Brad had to make soup for his turn at the weekly soup day for the teachers at school. He was so cute, he found some nice vegetarian recipes (yummy ones), wrote out all the ingredients, bought all the ingredients, had to do a Christmas family night at school and then come home after to cook the soup and promptly forgot both recipes at school. It was already after 8:00 so he decided to make the soups from scratch! One was a chile pepper soup and one was a mushroom/barley soup. I can't beleive he did it! And they both were really good and the ladies at school wanted the recipe! What a guy! He cooks!
I have to cook for Christmas, the deal is you bring 2 dishes to the Glenn house. I am probably just as freaked out about cooking as I am about Christmas. LOL, this should be an adventure. EEK!

I cannot wait for the whole deal to be over with and then just get to my 40th already! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!

Well, if you are reading this, then please have a Warm, Loving and Merry Christmas!!!

Word for the week: SNORT! The name of my future pug.... Hercules McSnort to be exact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home